Project Update 7/24/19
- Relocation of existing utilities in preparation of the widened road.
- Excavations for temporary pavement and installation of storm sewer.
- Demolition of the 5 houses between Pauline Ave. and Pope Blvd.
- The temporary traffic signal has been installed and activated.
- Erosion control measures have been installed to contain water and sediment to the site.
Traffic is anticipated to be shifted onto newly installed temporary pavement next week to allow work to begin on the east side of the roadway.
Please drive carefully through the construction zone, refrain from cell phone use, and watch for equipment and workers.