- Completed base asphalt paving for the future southbound lanes
- Switched southbound traffic onto the new lanes except at the location of the new Noise Abatement Wall
- Removed temporary pavement between the new northbound and southbound lanes, excavated and placed stone base for median and asphalt placement
- Poured median curb and gutters
- Placement of the Longitudinal Joint Seal – this material acts as a glue to hold the adjoining layers of asphalt together to reduce cracks from forming
- Placed asphalt pavement in center of lanes
- Installed Noise Abatement Wall
- Grading of the shared use path along the west side of Weiland Rd
- Curb placement at the new Noise Abatement Wall
- Landscaping preparations
- Electrical installations for the street lighting and traffic signal
- Traffic at the Noise Abatement Wall will be placed on the new pavement to allow the work to continue in the center of the roadway – excavation, stone base and asphalt.
- Parkway grading for landscaping
- Shared use path preparations
- Median installations
- Electrical installations for street lighting
Stay tuned to the website for future updates.
Please drive carefully through the construction zone and watch for workers and equipment.
Visit the Gallery Page for progress photos.